1. DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO MAKE A PURCHASE?
Yes, to access your account, you need to click on the links "LOGIN" or "REGISTER". The registration process will only need to be performed on your first purchase.
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY PROFILE AFTER I'VE SIGNED UP?
Yes, the Customer can change their own profile at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. IS THERE THE POSSIBILITY TO CREATE A WISHLIST?
Yes, the Customer can save his/her favorite items in the Wishlist.
4. YESTERDAY I SAW AN ITEM ON THE WEBSITE, BUT TODAY THE SAME ITEM IS NOT ONLINE. IS IT STILL AVAILABLE?
Unfortunately not. On our website, only actually available items are visible.
5. WHICH PAYMENT METHOD DO YOU ACCEPT?
You may pay by credit card, PayPal and wire transfer. Other forms of payment are not accepted. TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM reserves the right to ship the order to the same address registered in the Client’s PayPal account.
6. WHAT TYPES OF CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The purchase is also possible with prepaid cards. For our own Client’s safety, TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM might decide to decline a payment if it is considered fraudulent.
7. WHAT DO I RISK BY PAYING BY CREDIT CARD?
The credit card data provided for purchases (name, number and expiration date) go directly to the secure server of Banca Sella, in charge of the payment transaction through an encrypted code. Neither TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM nor others may access such information. The Customer service agents are not authorized or able to get information about credit cards and account numbers of Customers.
8. ARE VAT AND TAXES INCLUDED IN THE RETAIL PRICES?
VAT is included in the published prices for European Countries.
For shipments outside Europe, VAT is already deducted from the final price.
We ship worldwide in DDP service (Delivered Duties Paid), except for Russia (please see point 19). This means that customs duties and taxes are already included in the final price.
9. WHEN I MAKE A PURCHASE IS A RECEIPT OR INVOICE ISSUED?
The European Customer can decide whether to receive an invoice or not. All purchases from other Countries will always be accompanied by an invoice. The documentation will be sent along with the goods shipped to the Customer.
10. IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW THE EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME?
Yes, shipping is always traceable by the Customer. Once the delivery process starts, the Customer will receive an email confirmation of shipment with the code provided by DHL that will allow to track the shipment.
When the order is processed and fulfilled, delivery times are the following:
• Italy: 2-3 working days
• Europe: 2-3 working days
• USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong: 2-3 working days
• Rest of the world: 2-3 working days
TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM is not responsible for delays in shipments due to the weather conditions, international customs issues or other circumstances beyond the control of TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM.
11. IS THERE AN INSURANCE POLICY COVERING THE SHIPMENT?
Yes, all shipments are covered by insurance policy against damage and/or theft. The insurance is valid until delivery of the goods.
12. IS IT POSSIBLE TO REFUSE/REJECT A DELIVERY?
All parcels shipped by TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM are insured until the delivery to the final Customer. At the time of delivery by the Courier, the Customer is required to check:
(I) that the number of boxes corresponds to the one indicated on the delivery note;
(II) that the packaging is intact, not damaged or modified, including the sealing materials.
Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the lack of parcel has to be immediately notified to the Courier. Once the delivery document is signed without any dispute, the Customer can’t open any claim regarding the parcel.
If anomalies are detected, the Customer must report them as soon as possible and keep the packaging for the necessary checks.
13. IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE?
Yes, it is possible to exchange size of an item. The Customer can access “MY ORDERS” section, clic on “REQUEST OF RETURN”, select the item, select a reason of return, then choose “size exchange” in the options, indicating the size he/she would like to receive. Our Customer Service will take care of your request.
14. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
To return an item, the Customer can log-in and access MY ORDERS section, where it is possible to request a return within 14 days from the receipt of goods.
The Client will receive an e-mail with the return instructions.
15. IS THE RETURN PROCEDURE POSSIBLE FOR ANY ITEM?
Return of underwear and swimwear is never allowed, for hygienic reasons.
The items that the Client wishes to return must be unworn, not ironed, not washed and not treated in any way. They need to be sent back in their original packaging, in the exact same conditions in which they were received. The return will only be accepted it all seals and tags are intact.
16. HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO START THE RETURN PROCEDURE?
You can request a return within 14 days from the date of delivery.
17. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECEIVE UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND NEW ARRIVALS?
Yes, the Customer can subscribe to our Newsletter to receive the latest news.
18. IS THERE A CUSTOMER SERVICE?
TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM Customer Service can be reached at email@example.com or by calling +39 0350067711, from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00. Requests received during weekends will be examined on Monday morning. Requests received on bank holidays will be answered on the first working day.
19. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHIP TO RUSSIA?
TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM is allowed to ship luxury goods in Russia using DHL. Importing jewelry and furs is never allowed in Russia.
We ship to Russia on a DDU basis. This means that product prices displayed on our site do not include any tax and duty. To ensure that your TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM package arrives safely, please note that you may be requested to provide the following documents for customs clearance:
- A written description of the purchased items (in Russian), as well as your bank account statement and the brokerage agreement with the necessary form provided to you via email by DHL RU, in case the customs value exceeds € 200
- A copy of your passport with the name and address matching the name and address on the invoice included in the parcel
Custom duties do not apply if the value of the purchased goods does not exceed € 1,000, within the fixed time period of one month; otherwise a custom duty of 30% applies to the amount exceeding € 1,000.
TIZIANAFAUSTI.COM is not responsible for delays which may result from parcels being stopped and checked during the customs clearance process.
Restocking Fee (Russia)
In the unlikely event that a parcel is undeliverable and returned to the sender because the above conditions cannot be met by the consignee, a € 45 fee will be applied and will be deducted from the total refund amount of the returned parcel.