Sustainability in fashion can’t be an option, but an awareness. With the climate change, the fashion system is called to take a stand. Brands are developing more and more consciousness and responsibility regarding the environment. Minimizing waste is the key, every single action can be helpful. Brand’s goal needs to be establishing a good mutual relationship with the planet. We work with brands that are focused on these main points and that keep in consideration every step of the supply chain, from material to production and, of course, workers.
- SS23MOSCHINOThis is not a Moschino Toy logo printed organic cotton t-shirtUS$323.00
- TATRASGrami econylon down jacketUS$1,038.00
- JIL SANDERPivot medium nappa belt bagUS$1,253.00
- JIL SANDERRecycled canvas and rubber flatform sneakersUS$627.00
- AXEL ARIGATOClean 90 Contrast smooth leather sneakersUS$247.00
- JIL SANDERCarrot-fit gabardine pantsUS$759.00
- CARHARTT WIPMichigan organic cotton overshirtUS$240.00